We want to help you find great staff who will stay and help you grow your business. There are distinct advantages in using a specialised recruitment and migration agency to source your overseas worker versus doing it on your own.
Challenges in Recruitment
Of course, it is always a good idea to hire local people, and there are provisions within immigration rules to support this, and so there should be. If you find difficulty in finding the right person for the position, you can provide additional training to equip the person for the duties involved. This integral training should be part of all businesses planning, and also forms part of the 457 Sponsorship requirements in the form of the training benchmarks.
HIGHLY Skilled People
- However in highly specialized field and industries, that is not always possible in the required timeframes. You might have a vacancy that needs to be filled quickly and you don’t have enough resources and moreover, time to train the person to prepare for the role.
- Whether you need highly skilled people that are in short supply in Australia or interested to take your business to a whole new level, hiring overseas workers would be the best decision for your business.
- Partnering with Hospitality Staff Solutions can eliminate the internal costs involved during the hiring process, such as advertising, resume evaluations, preliminary interview and reference checks. All you have to do is determine your vacancy posts and job description for these roles;
- In addition, using Hospitality Staff Solutions is also beneficial for small and medium-sized enterprises who do not have internal HR personnel;
- By sourcing your recruitment requirements, you can focus on what really matters: important strategies and operations for your business.